Jaquard Pineapple Peshtemal
The word peshtemal refers to Turkish towels, bath towels and fouta towels.
Features that make Turkish peshtemal towels so special
* Terry is thinner than a towel.
* They dry quickly and are environmentally friendly.
* Ideal for travel with less space
* It does not hold sand, you can use it comfortably in the beach.
* They can be large enough in size and can be used as a sarong so they cover you completely.
* It can be used as scarf or shawl with its rich color and texture options.
* They are made by local artisans in their homes, passed down from generation to generation.